Saturday, February 9, 2013

Make a Felt Hairbow

 Another easy DIY to help you get ready for Valentines days!  This is so simply and cute!  Make some in a bunch of colors!
You Will Need:
Felt
Hot Glue
Scissors
Bobby Pin
Pen

On the felt, draw to triangle shapes and connect them.  This is for the bow shape.  Cut it out.


Cut out a long, skinny rectangle.


Wrap the rectangle around the middle of the bow shape and hot glue it in the back.  Make sure to not hot glue the rectangle to the bow part.  Slide in a bobby pin.


And you're done!  These can make cute Valentines Days gifts too!
Do you like my outfit?  This is what I am going to wear on Valentines Day!  What are you going to wear?

Even more love!
Kirsten

P.S.  Please share some love and spread the word about this post!

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! And could you check out the Design A Cover Challenge on my blog, Doll Express(dollexpressnews.blogspot.com)?? I would LOVE if you enter because I LOVE your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete