Friday, March 15, 2013

How to do Pin Curls


Hey everyone!  Today I was thinking of what to do for a post.  I just started trying stuff out with my hair and......Voila!  Pin Curls!  This are really quite easy and very pretty.

To start off, comb a section of your hair.  Make sure it's not a big section but also make sure it's not to small.

Twist the hair section in any direction you like.

Spritz the twisted hair strand with water.  Don't soak it or else it will take forever to dry but make sure you get it nice and damp.

Twist the twisted strand into a little mini bun.

Secure the end in with a bobby PIN.  (Now you see where we got the name?)

Finish of the rest of the hair with the steps above.  Woah!!!!! Isn't it just amazing????  But....we aren't done yet!  Though I am going to wear my hair like this sometime in the near future. ;) Spritz all of the little buns one more time.

Let the hair dry completely before taking the buns out. 

Ta da!  There you have them.  Pin Curls!!!!  I think these will be really cute for the spring!

Until next time,
Nadia☺

P.S.  Thank you sooooo much DollDiaries for choosing our blog as one of the spotlight sites for this month!  We were so excited!  My sisters and I were screaming (and squealling).  And thanks for 12 followers!

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I did something like this on my blog, but I didn't leave the buns in long enough:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, that happened to me too on one of the sides.

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete
  3. Cute! I can't wait to try this on my dolls!

    ~Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I've actually tried this before, but it didn't work. But, I didn't use bobby pins and only left her sitting for 5 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We hope it works out for you if you try it again!

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete
    2. I tried it and i left her (Ellizabeth cole)sitting for 2 days and she looked adorable!

      Delete
    3. Cute! We'll have to try it on our sister Elizabeth!

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete
  5. Nadia, u look cute with those curls!
    -lanielover

    ReplyDelete