Friday, April 26, 2013

We Got Tagged!


Hi!  Another post today!  We got tagged by Clair from Carrot and Claire and Hello Little Birdy by Claire and from Our AG Adventures.  Thank you!
Ok, so here is the first tag.

1. If you could create any American Girl Doll, what would she look like and what would her name be?
Umm, she would be either Hispanic, African-American, or Hawaiian and her name would probably be Zecilia.  (I'm obsessed with that name right now!)

2. What american Girl Dolls do you have?
Marisol Luna (GOTY 2005), Josefina Montoya, Kirsten Larson, Elizabeth Cole, Sonali Matthews (GOTY Friend 2009), and Nadia Jakes (MyAG #39).

 3. Do you have any non-AG 18" dolls?
No, but I used to before I got an AG doll.

 4. What is your absolute favorite brand of dolls?
American Girl

5. What is the next doll (AG or non-AG) you want to get?
 Well, I would love to get Cecile, Ivy, Saige, and Rebecca.

 6. What is your favorite thing to do with your dolls?
Dress them up in stylish outfits and then photograph them.

7. Do you have a place for your dolls, like a corner of the room, where their beds are and stuff?
In the floor of my closet, but I am getting a doll house soon!

 8. Would you rather use the computer/watch TV/play on your electrical device/play video games/play with your dolls?
"Play" with my dolls and then use the computer.  (You know, to blog!)

9. If your parents told you could only have 1 doll, what would you do?
I would say, "What?!?!? Why?"

  10. Have you ever found an American Girl brand item (can be anything) at a second-hand store?
No, I wish. :(  I look every time.

  11. Do your friends share your love for dolls?
1 maybe.  I'm not completely sure though.

   12. What is your favorite non-AG doll brand?
Barbie

 13. Where do you get your inspiration?
Myself and other blogs.

 14. Does anyone in your family share your love for dolls?
Yes!  My little sister has two AG dolls of her own (so far...) and my mom really likes dolls too.  (She has ever since she was a little girl.)  She would buy some just for herself and "play" with them if she had the time. 

 15. Where did you get the idea to start a blog?
Well, ever since I started visiting blogs I knew that I eventually wanted to start one because I love writing and photography.  I sort of forgot about it until I discovered the Spicys and realized (some where back in my head) that I really, really, really wanted to start a blog, so I did!

I will award these blogs:
 If you were one of the blogs picked above, answer the questions on your blog, award around 10 blogs, and let them know. 

Now on to our second tag!
  1. How would you describe your style?
Athletic, sporty, fashionable, stylish, and bold. 

2. What are your wardrobe staples?
 T-shirts, camis, and jeans.


3. Most expensive clothing item you own?
For myself I have no clue.  Doll wise, probably the AG Christmas dress from 2009.
 4. Most wanted item?
Again for myself I have no clue.  For dolls, well I have a lot of items that I want but from AG I would have to say Saige's Sweater Outfit.
 5. Favorite designer?
For myself I don't know.  For dolls Liberty Jane.
 6. How much do you spend on clothing? 
As cheap as possible while there is still great quality.  (Unless of course it's something I just have to have.)
 7. Favorite places to shop?
For myself, Aeropostale and Maurices.  For dolls, American Girl, Liberty Jane, and Etsy.
8. Favorite Fragrance? 
Uhhhh I hardly ever wear fragrances.
  9. Favorite way to do your hair?
High pony.
 10. Most prized possession?
I'm not really sure. 
 Five People to award:
Thanks for tagging us!
XOXO,
Katie and Adollable Dolls  

P.S.  DollDiaries is having to huge and amazing giveaways!  Check them out! 
 



6 comments: