Saturday, April 13, 2013

Make a Bow Tie Necklace

Another post today!  If you want to add a little glam and style to spice up an outfit then the bow tie necklace is for you!
You're going to need:
-felt
-hot glue gun
-scissors
-necklace chain (You can find these at a craft store.)

Cut a rectangle of felt about an inch wide and 3 inches long.


Pinch the rectangle in the middle to make a bow shape.

Add a tiny dab of hot glue just enough to barely hold the pinch together.  This is very important.  Use the smallest bit of glue as possible.

Cut another strip of felt about a 1/2 inch wide and 2 1/2-3 inches long.

Place the bow on top of the chain.  Make sure to line the bow up so its exactly in the middle.  Push the chain up in to the pinch.

Wrap the other piece of felt around the bow and chain to hold them together.  Hot glue the end in place.

You're finished!

Do you like it?  We do!  Have a great day!  And thank you Char at DollDiaries for posting our guest post.  You can see it here http://dolldiaries.com/more-simple-photo-editing-tips/

Elizabeth♥

P.S.  Do you like are new header?

4 comments:

  1. WOW! That looks exactly like something you would find at Justice or Claire's!!!!! I love that shirt too! Do you have an Etsy shop???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's where I got the inspiration to make it. I don't have an Etsy shop yet, but I am in the process of setting one up. I just can't think of a good name. The shirt will be on my Etsy.

      Delete
    2. I think you should call it Adollable Dolls~ Trendy Fashions for Every Doll !!!!

      Delete
    3. I just might! That's a great idea! I'll think about it!

      Delete