Friday, May 31, 2013

Summer Shimmer: Summer 2013 Designer Collection



Hi!  Today, I have some super exciting news for you all.  We just released our first outfit in our Summer 2013 Designer Collection!  Click HERE to view it on our Etsy. We call this one of a kind outfit, Summer Shimmer.  


We were inspired by this photo below that we found on Pinterest. 



It features a light pink, silk, high-low skirt with an elastic waistband, a white tank, an infinity scarf with an all-over heart print, a khaki belt (that velcros in the back), and Sophia's Striped Flip-Flops.
Any doll would look fantastic in this outfit!  It is perfect for a graduation, fancy dinner or party, or church.  Your doll can stay cool while looking fashionable.



Why do you think of this outfit?

Lots of love!♥
Nadia

P.S. Thank you for 34 followers!

14 comments:

  1. It looks sooo much like the real one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It turned out beautiful!

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! It is so perfect <3 Will you be making more summer items/outfits? After I sell some things, we NEED to do a trade again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will be making some more summer items/outfits. :) A trade would be nice! ;)

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete
    2. Awesome! When do they come out?

      Delete
    3. I don't really know. ;) I've only made about 2 other summer things. I plan on working on them this weekend.

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete
  3. You're a Superstar Site on my blog, Carrot and Claire! Check it out here: http://carrotandclaire.blogspot.com/2013/06/superstar-sites-for-june-1st.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. STOP! Katie your killing me here! I need that outfit! But I also need Saige! Grrrrr....why do you have to make such cute outfits? Just kidding! But really. I want that outfit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) lol! Thank you! We really like Saige too!

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete
  5. That is the CUTEST outfit EVER! I'm soooo getting it from your Etsy-you are really talented!
    ~Hope
    P.S. Would you check out my blog? www.agdollysisters.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! Thank you so much! Sure I'll check out your blog.

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete
  6. I love it! It is adollable ;-)

    ReplyDelete