Monday, January 28, 2013

Make a T-Shirt Braided Bracelet




Hey all DIY and fashion lovers!  Listen up, do you love super simple, quick and easy DIYs that you can wear right away?  Well then, I have the answer for you.  It's called.....(drum roll please)....a t-shirt braided bracelet.  Yup, that's right, you can whip dozens of these up in a few minutes.  Let's get started.
You're going to need:
-old t-shirt
-scissors
-tape
-sewing machine or thread and needle


Cut out three strips of fabric, about a 1/2 inch wide and 5-7 inches long.  (Your not going to use all of the 5-7 inches, this is just for caution and the fact that it will depend on how tight/loose you will want it.)





Tape the ends to the floor and braid like you would for a friendship bracelet.  (If that's what you do, I'm not quite sure since I've never made one.)





Fold and put the ends together.  Then sew a straight line about an inch away from the fold.  And your finished!  Wasn't that super easy?  There are so many fun color options.  Have fun with it!







 ♥♥♥♥♥,
Sonali♥

4 comments:

  1. Hello MyInnerStarUStudios!

    Cute craft! I just wanted to let you know that I have a giveaway going on right now for an AG bedding set and AG cinnamon rolls. I'd love it if you'd enter! Here's the link:

    http://itsmylifebygrace.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-giveaway-sponsored-by.html

    ~Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! I'll see if I can enter, it sounds good!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this idea! I created a yellow bracelet for my American Girl Doll Sonali, and it just looks gorgeous on her! I can' wait to create more of these simply bracelets. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete