Monday, January 21, 2013

Sonali's Fashion: DIY Doll Infinity Scarf

Hello people!  This is the one and only fashionable Sonali here!  Today's post is all about fashion.  I'm going to show you a quick, easy way to add some fashion to your doll's outfits.  It's called an infinity scarf!  I absolutely love these.  I wear these all the time because they add a fashionable touch to any outfit.  Plus, they are totally the trend.
You are going to need:
-Stretchy Fabric (I usually use an old t-shirt.  It's nice and stretchy and it looks realistic.)
-Scissors
-Sewing Machine
-Thread
-5 minutes (At the most it should take you about 5 minutes.  But, once you get the hang of it you will be whipping them up in 1-2 minutes.)

First, cut your fabric 3 inches wide and 26 inches long on a fold..


Fold it in half, rights sides together, and sew the long side.

Right side it out and tuck the end into the fabric on the inside (this will stop the ends from fraying and make it look nice).  Pin the ends together and sew.

It's ready for you doll to wear now!




The second picture here just took my breath away when I put the effect on it.

Until my next fashion post,
Sonali

P.S.  If you like or love this please share this post and our blog!  We would really appreciate!



5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! The photos are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last photo took my breath away as well!
    Flower
    Craftingwithmnm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. how. cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    - Anonymous A!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete